Silky and smooth, compact and durable, full and enveloping. Chrome tanned bovine raw hides. Pigmented - Corrected Grain - Aniline through dyed.
- Composition: real leather
- Thickness: 1,2-1,4 mm
- Flammability: EN 1021-1 / EN 1021-2 / B55852:Source 0 / B55852:Source 1 / Cal TB117 / NFPA 260/UFAC
- Dry rub fastness 500 cycles: ≥ 4 Grey Scale (EN ISO 11640)
- Wet rub fastness 250 cycles: ≥ 3/4 Grey Scale (EN ISO 11640)
- Artificial solution rub fastness 80 cycles: ≥ 3/4 Grey Scale (EN ISO 11640 / EN ISO 11641)
- Fastness to light: ≥ 5 Blue Scale (EN ISO 105-B02 - Met. 3)
- Adhesion of finish dry: ≥ 2 N/10mm (EN ISO 11640)
- Tear strength: ≥ 20 N (EN ISO 3377-1)
- Flex resistance - 50.000 cycles: No cracks (EN ISO 5402-1)
This leather is processed in conformity with REACH regulation.
Note on upholstery – For technical reasons, batch to batch variations in shade may occur. Slight differences, within a tolerance of ±5%, are to be considered as normal and acceptable and they cannot give rise to claims or to a breach of contract. Sitland spa reserves the right to make modifications to the finishes contained in the present folder without any prior communication.
Cleaning and maintenance – To maintain the beauty of the leather; avoid placing leather near direct sun or any heat sources, dust regularly with a soft and dry cloth. Spots can be washed off using a lightly damp cloth with mild soap; dry after the treatment, do not rub. Never use strong detergents or sprays that can damage the appearance and tightness of the leather over time.
Please refer to the Price list in force and to the General sale conditions for the colours and the combinations available for every single product.
Colours shown are used for reference only and may look different in reality. Please contact Sitland to receive more informations.