- Composition: 100% Recycled Flame Retardant Polyester / Non metallic dyestuffs
- Flammability: EN 1021 - 1&2 Cigarette & Match / BS 7176 Low Hazard / BS 5852 Ignition Source 5 / BS 7176 Medium Hazard / DIN 4102 B1 / NF D 60-013 / ÖNORM B 3825 & A 3800-1 (over 58 kg/m3 CMHR foam) / BS 476 Part 7 Class 1
- US Act: AATCC 16 Light fastness / ASTM D3511 Pilling / ASTM D4157-07 Wyz abrasion (heavy duty) / CA TB 117-2013 / AATCC 8 or 116 Wet/dry crocking
- Colour fastness to light: 6 (ISO 105 - B02)
- Colour fastness to rubbing: 4 Wet: 4, Dry: 4 (ISO 105 - X12)
- Abrasion: 1≥ 100,000 Martindale
- Environment: Oeko-Tex / EU Ecolabel / Indoor Advantage™ “Gold”
Note on upholstery – For technical reasons, batch to batch variations in shade may occur. Slight differences, within a tolerance of ±5%, are to be considered as normal and acceptable and they cannot give rise to claims or to a breach of contract. Sitland spa reserves the right to make modifications to the finishes contained in the present folder without any prior communication.
Cleaning and maintenance – For the fabrics maintenance, we suggest you to regularly vacuum clean. Stains can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and mild soap; do not rub and allow to dry naturally.
Please refer to the Price list in force and to the General sale conditions for the colours and the combinations available for every single product.
Colours shown are used for reference only and may look different in reality. Please contact Sitland to receive more informations.