Made of 75% post-consumer recycled flame-retardant polyester, it meets sustainability criteria and is the result of a mix of single-color and melange fibres, which creates a simple but distinctive two-tone grid design. Soft to the touch, it has a dull and slightly irregular appearance that mimics the texture of natural textile fibres.
- Designer: Inger Mosholt Nielsen
- Composition: 100% post-consumer recycled polyester FR
- Flammability: CA TB 117-2013 / NFP 92-503/504/505 M1 / DIN 4102 - B1 / Class Uno UNI 9175 Class 1 I EMME / BS EN 1021 1&2 Cigarette and Match / BS EN 1021-1 Cigarette / BS 7176 Medium hazard / BS 5852 Crib 5 / BS 5852 Part 1 0,1 Cigarette & match / AM 18 - NF D 60-013-(only for fabric) / DIN EN 13501-1 B-s1,d0
- US Act: AATCC 16 Light fastness / AATCC 8 or 116 Wet/dry crocking / ASTM D4157-07 Wyz abrasion (heavy duty) 100k / ASTM D3511 Pilling / CA TB 117-2013
- Colour fastness to light: 5-8 (scale 1-8, max. 8 - EN ISO 105-B02)
- Colour fastness to rubbing: 4-5 (scale 1-5, max. 5 - EN ISO 105x12 wet/dry)
- Abrasion: 60.000 Martindale (EN ISO 12947-2)
- Pilling: 4-5 (scale 1-5, max. 5 - EN ISO 12945-2)
- Acoustic test air flow resistance: EN 29053 & ISO 9053-1 (airflow resistance)
- Acoustic test sound absorption: ISO 354 & ISO 11654 (sound absorption)
- Environment: Oeko-Tex
Note on upholstery – For technical reasons, batch to batch variations in shade may occur. Slight differences, within a tolerance of ±5%, are to be considered as normal and acceptable and they cannot give rise to claims or to a breach of contract. Sitland spa reserves the right to make modifications to the finishes contained in the present folder without any prior communication.
Cleaning and maintenance – For the fabrics maintenance, we suggest you to regularly vacuum clean. Stains can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and mild soap; do not rub and allow to dry naturally.
Please refer to the Price list in force and to the General sale conditions for the colours and the combinations available for every single product.
Colours shown are used for reference only and may look different in reality. Please contact Sitland to receive more informations.