Remix 3 is an elegant upholstery textile distinguished by exceptional depth of colour, designed by Giulio Ridolfo. Remix 3 looks unicoloured from a distance but reveals subtle details and colour contrasts when viewed close-up. The textile features a tight, minimalistic weave, and derives its lively colour play from a combination of two different mélange yarns, which each combine up to three hues.
- Composition: 90% Virgin Wool / 10% Nylon
- Flammability: BS 5852 crib 5 with treatment / BS 5852 part 1 / IMO FTP Code 2010 Part 7 with treatment / IMO FTP Code 2010 Part 8 / NF D 60 013 / NFPA 260 / SN 198 898 5.3 with treatment / UNI 9175 1IM / US Cal. Bull. 117-2013 / EN 1021-1/2 / AS/NZS 3837 class 2 / ÖNORM B1/Q1 / ASTM E84 Class A Unadhered / ASTM E84 Class A Adhered / EN 13501 B-s2, d0 with treatment / GB 50222 B1 with treatment (Chinese) / AS/NZS 1530.3
- Colour fastness to light: 6 (scale 1-8, max. 8 - EN ISO 105-B02)
- Colour fastness to rubbing: 4-4 (scale 1-5, max. 5 - EN ISO 105-X12 dry/wet)
- Abrasion: 100.000 Martindale (EN ISO 12947-2)
- Pilling: 4 (ISO 1-5)
- Environment: EU Ecolabel
Note on upholstery – For technical reasons, batch to batch variations in shade may occur. Slight differences, within a tolerance of ±5%, are to be considered as normal and acceptable and they cannot give rise to claims or to a breach of contract. Sitland spa reserves the right to make modifications to the finishes contained in the present folder without any prior communication.
Cleaning and maintenance – For the fabrics maintenance, we suggest you to regularly vacuum clean. Stains can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and mild soap; do not rub and allow to dry naturally.
This fabric can be ordered in all the colour options available on the Kvadrat website.
Please refer to the Price list in force and to the General sale conditions for the colours and the combinations available for every single product.
Colours shown are used for reference only and may look different in reality. Please contact Sitland to receive more informations.