- Designer: Mette Krebs Petersen
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Flammability: BS EN 1021 1&2 Cigarette and Match / BS EN 1021-1 Cigarette / BS 5852 Part 1 0,1 Cigarette & match / BS 476 Part 7, class 2 / Class Uno UNI 9174 - UNI 8457 / ÖNORM A3800-B2-B3825-Q1 UK /CA TB 117-2013 / ASTM E 84 Class I US Act: AATCC 16 Light fastness / AATCC 8 or 116 Wet/dry crocking100k / ASTM D3511 Pilling / ASTM D4157-07 Wyz abrasion (heavy duty) / CA TB 117-2013 / ASTM E 84
- Colour fastness to light: 5-7 (scale 1-8, max. 8 - EN ISO 105-B02)
- Colour fastness to rubbing: 4-5 (scale 1-5, max. 5 - EN ISO 105x12 wet/dry)
- Abrasion: 75.000 Martindale
- Pilling: 75.000 Martindale (EN ISO 12947-2)
- Acoustic test air flow resistance: EN 29053 & ISO 9053-1 (airflow resistance)
- Acoustic test sound absorption: ISO 354 & ISO 11654 (sound absorption)
- Environment: Oeko-Tex / 100% free of heavy
Note on upholstery – For technical reasons, batch to batch variations in shade may occur. Slight differences, within a tolerance of ±5%, are to be considered as normal and acceptable and they cannot give rise to claims or to a breach of contract. Sitland spa reserves the right to make modifications to the finishes contained in the present folder without any prior communication.
Cleaning and maintenance – For the fabrics maintenance, we suggest you to regularly vacuum clean. Stains can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and mild soap; do not rub and allow to dry naturally.
Please refer to the Price list in force and to the General sale conditions for the colours and the combinations available for every single product.
Colours shown are used for reference only and may look different in reality. Please contact Sitland to receive more informations.